Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Week 8

This week we started learning about making a webpage. I am completely new to doing this. I was happy that I was able to go to the webpage and build the patterns with Elsa and Anna to learn how to use HTML and group them together. I understand a little more about the application of codes, although I would still need more help to efficiently use the codes, but it is a vast improvement from not even knowing were to start beyond what MYSPACE allowed way back in the day.

After working with Elsa and Anna, Denvy had us set up a dreamworks sight and we were able to imput a picture, and add a link to another page. I am quite proud of myself to be able to do just the simple things for web designs. I am excited about to create a webpage and personalize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment